Alongside other big buzz phrases — including 'Big Data' and 'the Internet of Things'— innovation is on everyone's tongues this year, from chief executives of long-established Fortune 500 companies to entrepreneurs launching tomorrow's next big thing. But it's not just a buzzword: 80 percent of innovation program managers report results to C-level executives according to data from Innovation Leader’s 'Innovation Benchmarking Report 2015.'
Although it remains a continual topic of conversation at the highest levels of global business, practicing innovation still eludes clarity even among those who speak about it frequently.
This study goes on to provide recommendations and guidance to help build successful innovation programs.
We conducted primary research among our customer companies in order to answer five high-level questions:
1. What does 'innovation' mean to today's leading organizations?
2. What role do executive teams play in innovation?
3. How are enterprises tapping into crowdsourcing as a way to innovate?
4. How do companies identify, track, and implement great ideas?
5. What returns do organizations expect from crowdsourced innovation?
Read more by downloading the full report…